Image 121 of 364
< Prev Next >
Pictured: Langdon Wayne Doidge.<br />
Re: Langdon Wayne Doidge, 59,a motorcycle enthusiast died after mistakenly drinking a cleaning product he thought was a soft drink after a night out in Cardiff, south Wales.<br />
An inquest held at Pontypridd Coroner’s Court, heard how Mr Doidge kept a diluted alkaline solution – called Beer Line cleaner – in his fridge in order to clean parts of his motorcycle.<br />
But after a night out it’s believed he returned to his home in Cardiff Bay, where he lived alone, and accidentally mistook the product for a bottle of Ribena.
Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Pictured: Langdon Wayne Doidge.
Re: Langdon Wayne Doidge, 59,a motorcycle enthusiast died after mistakenly drinking a cleaning product he thought was a soft drink after a night out in Cardiff, south Wales.
An inquest held at Pontypridd Coroner’s Court, heard how Mr Doidge kept a diluted alkaline solution – called Beer Line cleaner – in his fridge in order to clean parts of his motorcycle.
But after a night out it’s believed he returned to his home in...
more »

Copyright 2019 © Website Design by United Studios