Image 30 of 263
< Prev Next >
Pictured: Family handout picture of Morgan Phillip Miller-Smith<br />
Re: A teenager who died after taking a suspected drugs overdose at a Halloween rave in north Wales has been named as Morgan Phillip Miller-Smith.<br />
16-year-old Miller-Smith died in the early hours of Sunday morning after falling ill at an event at Gwytherin, near Abergele.<br />
North Wales Police believe he may have taken a pink ecstasy-type tablet with a Rolls Royce-type logo on one side and have urged anyone who took drugs at the event to go to hospital if they feel unwell.
Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Pictured: Family handout picture of Morgan Phillip Miller-Smith
Re: A teenager who died after taking a suspected drugs overdose at a Halloween rave in north Wales has been named as Morgan Phillip Miller-Smith.
16-year-old Miller-Smith died in the early hours of Sunday morning after falling ill at an event at Gwytherin, near Abergele.
North Wales Police believe he may have taken a pink ecstasy-type tablet with a Rolls Royce-type logo on one side and have urged anyone who took...
more »

Copyright 2019 © Website Design by United Studios